Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy New (Working) Year

,
Happy new working year... actually my year begins in August, but a long break between 2008 and 2009 is appreciated. 2008 burned me out. Too much work, too many commitments. But that's a good thing, right? Right.

However, in 2009 -because now is the time to make resolutions- I will...
1. Plan.
2. Commit, and uncommit, because I overcommited in 2008.
3. Do: less thinking, more doing, as in, posting to this blog. Beginning now, I'm chronicling my projects and hobbies, and often, I'm sure, my foibles. Unintentionally, of course.

Just to get off the right foot, as of today, I work for BWR, SMU, and am a freelance editorial photographer shooting in Dallas, Texas. I love music, my job, and my life. I only occasionally shoot weddings, and if you ask I'll ask you to contact Carissa or Turk and request me. I want to shoot more food, architecture, and better portraits. I'm going to Santa Fe in March to study lighting with David Tejada. and now I have to plan, commit, and do, and will post about my projects after all that.
Cheers!

No comments: